Thank you for your booking.
Please make sure to check your email now for an email message confirming your booking.
If you do not received an email within the next hour, please check your spam or clutter folders.
If you still have not received an email, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Guidelines for Everyone:
+ Upon arrival to the building parking lot, proceed directly to the Church. Make an effort to touch as few things as possible.
+ Upon dismissal at the end of the event, exit immediately without greeting the clergy or others.
+ All water fountains are closed and must not be used.
+ If you need to use the bathroom, please sanitize your hands both before and after using it.
+ Do not walk around the building whatsoever.
+ No social gathering within the Church building nor in the parking lot whatsoever
+ All members of the household must leave the church property immediately upon exiting the building.
Steps upon arrival:
1. Everyone sanitizes their hands upon arrival and departure from the dispenser just inside the church door.
2. Each household member wears their own mask from before entering the building and at all times after.
3. The household members refrain from touching anything until they reach their designated
place inside the sanctuary. This includes icons and saints’ relics.
1. Each family member bring with them their own water bottle, head cover and lifafa.
2. In all churches, one deacon will serve with the priest. The deacon will be inside the altar
with a microphone, observing all the time the social distance with the priest.
3. The priest will leave the Ologia wrapped in a plastic bag on the table to be taken by the family.
4. The seats, the door handles (including the ones of the washrooms), the hand rails, the
tablets and the microphones will be sanitized after each liturgy.
If you would like to make another booking for another Church service please click below: