- Saturday, September 26th (Tickets remaining: 39)
- Saturday, October 3rd (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, October 10th (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, October 17th (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, October 24th (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, October 31st (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, November 7th (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, November 14th (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, November 21st (Tickets remaining: 45)
- Saturday, November 28th (Tickets remaining: 45)
Location: St. Philopateer & St. Shenouda
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Kindly, Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of the service.
With the city of Toronto moving into stage 3, let’s continue to wash our hands, watch our distance, wear our masks & work together to keep moving forward. If you feel any COVID – 19 symptoms, traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, or been in contact with someone who has the virus, please stay home, get tested and self isolate for 14 days.
Each person is expected to bring with them the following:
- Masks. These are to be worn by each person from the moment they step into the church building until they leave.
- Hand sanitizers. Each person is to sanitize their hand before entering the Church and again upon leaving the Church.
Safety Guidelines for Everyone:
- Upon arrival to the building parking lot, proceed directly to the Church.
- Try to minimize contact with frequently touched hard surfaces as much as possible.
- All water fountains are closed and must not be used.
- If you need to use the bathroom, please wash your hands for 15 seconds both before and after using it. Where possible one person should use the washroom at a time in an effort to maintain physical distancing guidelines.
- Do not walk around the building, stay in the designated area as directed by your servants.
- Maintain 2 meters (6 feet) physical distancing at all times (whenever possible).
- Exit the building using the same door you entered.
- Online registration is mandatory to ensure Public Health can contact anyone if needed (God forbid) .
- Arrive 15 min before the start time.
- Everyone must exit the church premises at the end of the meeting.
Each person will have their temperature taken by a contactless thermometer. If you are found with a fever, for the safety of all involved, you and your household will be asked to return home and self-isolate for 14 days, as per the Public Health directives.