St. George & St. Rueiss is excited to restart our annual Inter-Parish Volleyball Tournament August 26, 2023, during the August 25-27 festival weekend.
The tournament will run out of the Logos Gym – 33 Mallard Rd.
A schedule will be posted prior to the tournament day that will identify your teams game times.
General Tournament Rules:
- The cost per person is $20
- Each team must have 1 representative captain. You must specify who your captain is.
- At least one representative or the team captain needs to pay and register their team online.
- When registering, each player must specify the team’s name they are joining.
- 8 team cap on a strict first-come-first-serve basis.
- Each team is required to have a minimum of 6 players and because this will be a co-ed tournament, each team must have a minimum of 1 female and 1 male on the court at all times.
- All teams must arrive, check in at the registration table outside the Logos gym before their first game. Any players not registered or paid for will not be allowed to play.
- Game schedule will be posted 2 DAYS after teams are finalized.
- Game rules will be posted shortly.
- Last but not least, a prize will be awarded to the winning team!
- ALL players will receive a FREE VOUCHER to be redeemed for food at the St. George & St. Rueiss Festival only a 3 minute walk (located at 141 Bond ave.)
PAYMENT TO SECURE REGISTRATION:
- Each player is expected to sign up for $20.
- EACH PLAYER will indicate the team name and team captain when registering.
If your team does not complete registration by posting a complete list of players by MONDAY, AUGUST 22, 2023, your team will be automatically withdrawn.
NOTE: NO FOOD OR DRINKS (except water) ARE ALLOWED IN THE GYM.
Remember it’s an inter-church tournament, so invite your friends 😊, if you have any questions or concerns about the tournament please feel free to contact: Monica Tawadrous: 647-455-1626