St. George & St. Rueiss is excited to restart our annual Men’s Division inter-parish soccer Tournament August 12, 2023.
The tournament will run out of the Logos Gym – 33 Mallard Rd.
A schedule will be posted prior to the tournament day that will identify your teams game times.
General Tournament Rules:
- The cost per person is $20
- Each person needs to bring 2 different coloured shirts of your teams choice (e.g. white and black.)
- Each team must have 1 representative captain. You must specify who your captain is.
- When registering, each player must specify the team’s name they are joining.
- Strict first-come-first-serve basis.
- No minimum of players
- 5 v. 5 (including keeper)
- All teams must arrive, check in at the registration table outside the Logos gym before their first game.
- Any players not registered or paid for will not be allowed to play.
- Deadline to register teams is WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2023.
- Game schedule will be posted 48 HOURS BEFORE TOURNAMENT.
- Last but not least, a prize will be awarded to the winning team!
PAYMENT TO SECURE REGISTRATION (Team Captains please read carefully):
- Each player is expected to sign up for $20.
- EACH PLAYER will indicate the team name and team captain when registering.
If your team does not complete registration by posting a complete list of players by WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2023, your team will be automatically withdrawn.
NOTE: NO FOOD OR DRINKS (except water) ARE ALLOWED IN THE GYM.
If you have any questions or concerns about the tournament please feel free to contact:
Monica Tawadrous: 647-455-1626